So what are the perks of the Cash Desk?
- Last-minute ticket sales, perfect control of them
- Tickets sales from your venue or office, even by phone
- Ticket transactions in your exported data
- Cash or card payment with your own bank account
- Tickets are sent by email (QR and PDF) or can be printed out in a PDF using any common printer
- The lowest commission on the market
So it is a great feature, waiting to be used and explored:)
How do you use it then?
We know, that 8 step process sounds difficult and long, but we really wanted to describe it in detail. Once you try it out, you will see it is all very intuitive as everything we do!
- Go to your Organizer Workspace and click on Cash Desk in the left column.
- Choose the event for which you want to sell tickets from the list or use the search box to find it and click on it.
- Choose the Ticket Type and indicate the number of tickets. You can also choose more Ticket Types to sell at once.
- Filling the customer info under the Ticket Types is optional. Once you are ready, click on Create Order.
- A summary screen shows up asking whether it will be paid by card or with cash. Choose the option and click on Finish order.
- You will see a double-check pop-up to be sure you have received the payment.
- Should you want to send the tickets by email, fill in the email address, otherwise print them out for the visitors.
- Keep track of the Cash desk transactions by clicking on Transactions at the top of the page.
So try it out HERE and let us know what you think about it 🙂
BOOM! is always working on new features and ideas that could simplify your life. So follow us on FB, IG and LinkedIN and don’t miss out on anything!